Masters Running

Carlsbad Marathon meet up (Read 274 times)

Since CR demise, I'm not as good as Ilene finding the CR refugees in all the forums. It looks like we have a good size group running Carlsbad and I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone for a pre-race dinner meet up. We are meeting on Saturday afternoon at 4:30 in Carlsbad village at Gregorio's. If you're interested in joining us, let me know so I can adjust the reservations in the next day or two.

#artbydmcbride

I am so excited this is going to be a great time. Smile See you all there.

Runners run

evanflein

Mad last minute packing action tonight... flight leaves at 7 a.m. See you soon!

#artbydmcbride

What a great getaway weekend it was! It was so wonderful to spent time with such handsome men and beautiful women, delightful spouses and charming children. Big grin

Runners run

evanflein

SLOjim, thanks for setting up the dinner and the wonderful hospitality at your home after the race! It was a lot of fun, and we made it to our boat for Catalina in plenty of time.
              SLOjim, thanks for setting up the dinner and the wonderful hospitality at your home after the race! It was a lot of fun, and we made it to our boat for Catalina in plenty of time.
              It was fun getting a group of master/boomers together and seeing some new faces for familiar screen names Smile I'm glad you made it to your boat on time......the traffic can be a pain sometimes and take twice as long as it should. Hope you enjoyed your stay on Catalina!

#artbydmcbride

It was so nice to meet you at last evanflein! I am really looking forward to our relay race together. Smile

Runners run

SteveP

Where are the RRs being post????? I've looked, but not too well it seems.

SteveP