Masters Running

My first Marathon - Detroit! (Read 382 times)

Great job and congrats Detroit was my 1st as well, 2004, We ususally run detroit but went to GR instead. Great job!!!!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

They never had a marathon when I was back there but, if they did, it would have been a dream come true for anybody to run it as well as you did.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Congrats, Mary! Great job! And a belated happy birthday to you - I've been in Renfrew, Ontario this week, and this has been my first chance to log on to running ahead. Now you have a new goal!
          Congratulations, Marathoner! What a great accomplishment, I am so happy for you!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            Congratulations Mary!!! I just had to come back and tell you how exciting it was to read your report. I and everyone here were rooting for you, I have been out with an injury and missed Detroit Cry I am back on the mend and will start training again this week hopefully. Unfortunately both my rotator cuffs are to the point I am having trouble putting on a jacket or sleeping so I guess I will have to get those surgeries done this year which will interrupt my training again. Good luck with the recovery Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Thanks Larry! I've been wondering what happened to you as I was so hoping to meet up with you last weekend. So sorry to hear of your injuries and hope you get all fixed up soon. My FIL and boss have both had the rotator cuff surgeries and are good as new. Take Care!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com