Masters Running

Happy Birthday Jlynne!!!! (Read 187 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Jeanne - I know it was yesterday, but I'll post it today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Please don't feel that you can't post just because you're on the DL - hey it hasn't stopped me - I'm overposting like crazy and I haven't had a run to talk about in weeks... Big grin I also wanted to tell you this, DG e-mailed me the schedule that Perch used to return to running after his injury. The article applies mostly to stress fractures, but could be applicable to other injuries too, but it does have guidelines you can use, and has you do 5-minute-run/5-minute-walk intervals, then x-train the days in between. I don't know it you will find it helpful, but I'm using it to help me set some guidelines for my own problem. http://pfitzinger.com:80/labreports/stressfracture.shtml

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy Happy Birthday Jeanne Smile Smile Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mariposai

Happy Birthday and Happy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JLYNNE!!!! Smile Smile
            Trying to sneak a Birthday by us, huh? Sorry. Got ya. Evil grin Happy Birthday! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Wow, Mariposai what a cake! Makes up for the one I didn't get yesterday. Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone. Jeanne
                Happy birthday, Jlynne. I hope it was a good one. TomS
                evanflein

Ha, tried to sneak it into the daily yesterday, did you? Well, happy birthday Jeanne! Hope you had a great day and got to do some stuff YOU wanted to do!

I Can Go The Distance

Happy Birthday Jlynne! Have the Best Badger Birthday ever! Big grin Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Happy Birthday! May you have lots of fun, hugs, and love on your special day. Smile

The Jogger

Hey Jeanne Happy birthday, hope you have a great day Smile Roy
                        SteveP

It's a good day for a birfday!!!!!Cake rocks!!!

SteveP

Hill Runner

Jeanne, I'm a little late but better late than never....Happy Birthday. I hope your enjoyed your day. Smile

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                            Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                            Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13