Masters Running

Good news one day...cra**y news today (Read 430 times)

Holding you in my heart Munch. Karin
      You're our hero Munch. Start listening to "Eye of the Tiger" everyday. It will inspire you as much as you inspire us. We LOVE you!!!!! {{{{{{ HUGS}}}}}}}
      selb3

Hey Donna: Hang tough, as I know you will. Clowning around dave

King of PhotoShop

Your indomitable spirit will sustain you. Spareribs

Marathon Maniac #957

{{{Munch}}}

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

{{{{{{{{{Munch}}}}}}}

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Donna, you're in my thoughts and prayers...... stay strong, think positive Jim
                munchkn883

Thank you all so much. Scan scheduled for June 26...hard to believe that is the first one they could get. SDRNR was fun. Back hurt when I stopped, but Motrin and ice fixed that! Ended up walking 20+ miles. Worst part is the sun/wind burn I got....even had on sunscreen. My bottom lip has a blister in the middle...OUCH!
                  selb3

Motrin perhaps one of mankinds best inventions, along with soap and air conditioning Big grin Hang in there!!!!
                    munchkn883

Especially soap if one does not have air conditioning! Wink
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Especially soap if one does not have air conditioning! Wink
                        Yep! My parents can't believe that we still don't have air conditioning! I tell them it's not worth it for one week a year.