Masters Running

Friday, 6.19.15 (Read 37 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I sure hope Mrs Twocat gets to Seattle okay.  I'm sure Posie will make sure she has a better few days than she had today....of course, it doesn't sound like that is saying much.

Lots of racing going on this weekend.  Good luck to you all!

Grandma's Marathon is this weekend and they are expecting storms to roll through during the race.  There really is no place to go for shelter at the start if they get hit with really bad stuff.  It started storming one year when I did it, and they kept delaying the start until they realized there really was nothing they could do, so that let us take off.  I'm hoping everything turns out okay for all involved.

I did 10.2 miles tonight in 1:17:49.

I have to go into work in the morning.  I have another big project to get done...while I'm still dealing with my last really big project.  I would just not put in the effort to show my boss that it really is unrealistic to expect me to get everything done.  The problem is--if I don't get it done--we'll have to layoff about 10 guys.  So...I'm going in.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

My DW's plane finally took off. I believe she is in it. If all goes "well" she will arrive at 12:37am "only" 4 and a half hours late.   She is going to be in a bear of a mood.  

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Mike, truly, there ARE other jobs.  This guy takes such advantage of you.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

I know...I'm looking...just not hard enough.