Masters Running

I must have it! (Read 260 times)

bap

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=11039

Certified Running Coach
    Crocked since 2013

Bap I looked at one when I was at the Disney marathon. Some of the buttons have been replaced by a ring on the face of the watch and you turn it much like an ipod. I'm afraid I would be coordinated enough to make changes or adjustments on the fly. It looks better in person than even in the pic.

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

SteveP

That's fillpin sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveP

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

can you do the ipod finger on the rim thingy with gloves on?

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

can you do the ipod finger on the rim thingy with gloves on?
            I wonder that, and also if this one does four panes -- I use current lap pace, last lap pace, distance, HR for my training. As the "watch" gets smaller, it might also get harder to see for us old folk. What are the advantages over a 305 other than size?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

spacityrunner

I see that it has wireless upload and the ability to share your workouts with your friends and enemies.

Trails Rock!