Masters Running

Stevie Ray's Honolulu Marathon Report (Read 136 times)

xor

My Honolulu Marathon wasn't much of an epic race, but I had fun anyway. Here is my report for those who are bored or simply want to know what this particular race is like. I did not win and you won't be reading about anything close to a BQ or blood-and-guts experience. As always, reports for a ton (literally, 2000 pounds) of other races can be found over there.

wildchild

Carolyn

I love reading your RRs - always a fun read! Running in the dark and the rain and the crowds sounds yucky, though. And good food only for the Japanese tour groups kind of stinks too. Glad you had a good time with your friends, at least. Congrats on the sub-4 and negative split.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

hi StevieRay, thanks for the RR. I had no idea it was such a bare bones race, considering the steep entry fee. What the Evil grin kind of private party needed all those portapotties? Dead You sure had a wet and soggy marathon, but you still managed to run negative splits! I hope your dachsund is getting better.