Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

Hi Ilene - can you please update my 5k to 25:11? (Way Station Turkey Trot 5k, 11/27) Thanks!!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Prince of Fatness

Just wanted to bump this one more time. There are some very impressive times here. Congratulations everyone, and thanks go to Ilene for maintaining the list.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

Shall I keep it going for 2009? Smile

Runners run

do bears poop in the woods? though of course in a shameless effort to give us less talented folks a chance to having their name in lights I wonder if an excel sheet can show the top 3 or even top 5 in each category with everyone only posting their best time. Well, that's proabably too much work. But I'd be willing to help.

jules2

Yes please and thanks for all your time.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Prince of Fatness

Yes, but we need for a few people to retire. I got bumped 3 times last year.

Not at it at all. 

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you ilene, . . . but before you do 2009, please add the following PR`s to the best times list for someone we all love so much. thank you. 5K – 27:43 (10/14) 5mi – 46:32 (10/18) 10K – 57:23 (10/26) mary – 4:40:55 (10/4)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)