Masters Running

Baystate Marathon---a master's PR at two distances, road rash and a grin (Read 568 times)

Karin - somehow I missed this the other day -- what a fantastic race and great time even with the fall. I hope to see you in Boston!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Congrats on the masters PR! Very nice racing. The gel pack you slipped on......musta been banana flavored.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        Hey Karin, Dave's post on orange slices at MCM reminded me that I hadn't posted a reply here (had to join the group to get the reply option). It's amazing to me that anyone could maintain such poise under such physical hardship. The marathon distance itself provides enough of that, the fall makes it much worse. An effort and result that is truly deserving of great respect, well done!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.