Masters Running

Sunday's Daily, 2.16.14 (Read 36 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

we finally got rid of it when it stopped to pee and Fell Over.

Tomwhite--even with a splitting headache, this got me to laugh...a lot!  Thank you.

Way to go MikeE!  I wish I could have come over to Naples to see you and cheer my head off.  Sweet!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

C-R

Holy cow Mike. That is awesome. Sub 3 and a win. Too cool congrats. All that hard work paid off.

Thanks for the tips on dog running. I plan to ease Cody into it and when done have him join me at my XC course for the 5k loop. That should be more than enough doggie daddy time for some good clean fun.

Really tired legs today. These track workouts take a toll but I hope they help Patrick get ready for his race. The kid is so pumped already. Pssst - me too but don't tell.

Cheers all,.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

janie b good

way to go, Mike!  you are the man!

I've been down for the count the past two days.  buried under covers on the couch.  fever and head cold.  I wondered why that 2 miles on Friday felt so horrible...

goodness is its own reward; for more tangible outcomes, you need to try badness.

NHLA

Frostbite 10k  49 min  2nd AG  tough course last hill was a bitch.

Way to go Mike!!