Masters Running

Wednesday, 12.9.15 (Read 37 times)

.....and he's right, Holly, as to Canada and the passport being necessary in Detroit.

Ha!  I thought he was joking!

Avenger Doggy - Give the ole man a break.  He's doing the best he can down there, suffering in the warm, gentle breezes with only the crashing of the waves to sooth his homesick, tortured soul.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

O NO!  Tag and Steve: Can this relationship be saved????

I am sad.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

I'll bring him alligator jerky a new stick then take him out for dinner and ice cream. He'll be fine. I just wish DW didn't spoil him so.

SteveP

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

It's good to see slo posting...his Spidey Senses must have been tingling with the mention of the Cellcom Marathon.

I did 13, tonight, in 1:34:11, with the middle 9 at a tempo pace.

I just realized, today, that I only have 1 month before that Mississippi Blues Marathon.  I don't know if I'm ready for it.  I'd better decide what I'm going to do pretty quick.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

Mariposai

Tamster, it is very good to see you here. I hope all is well around the house with the bad weather.

Holly, take a deep breath...this also shall pass.

MikeE, you are always ready for a marathon. You can do it!!!

Enkie, how is Mr BE?

Taper boy, sorry we missed you over the weekend. We thought about going to our dim sum place and call you to join us, but we had to drive back home because of the snow on the passes.

I think it is time we get a report from Holly's son and Spareribs son about their status on their activities in college. How are they doing?

Speaking of collage, our youngest one is graduating this weekend with a degree in Environmental Science. We are very excited about this.

Running, I did run 7 miles yesterday with 5x800m at about 3:58. I need to work more on my speed. Today was 8 miles at pre-dawn. What a lonesome run that was.

A full day of meetings that spilled into the evening. Off to be now.

ohhh wait...let me get a glass of red wine to unwine Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

I think it is time we get a report from Holly's son and Spareribs son about their status on their activities in college. How are they doing?

Well, I have no doubt that Riblet is doing wonderfully - we expect great things from that young man!  As for my own sweet boy, he continues to commute to school and work at the candy store in the mall.  This week he made us so proud when he got the highest score in the class on his Calculus test - he got a 107, and the next nearest score was a 95, on a test where the class average was 50.

While our boy still lives at home (saving a lot of money), he still spends quite a lot of time on campus with his friends that are staying in the dorms, so he is still involved with the college social life, which makes me happy as well.  Have I mentioned how much I love that boy? 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Have I mentioned how much I love that boy? 

Proud Momma ~~ 

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance