Masters Running

Monday, Monday, May 18, '15 (Read 36 times)

SteveP

Good point Coastwalker. No ear buds in traffic.

Those are some zippy paces.

JLynn, you got to meet MikeE and tribe?!?

Remind me to invite myself to dinner at Ribs.

Dill pickles at an aid station? Holly's having a baby!

Nearly 20 years ago, Henrun, I really enjoyed running after yoga class.

There was a blood drive after work. This crew kept me in stitches. It started during the personal health info quiz. I told the interviewer about a mole that suddenly appeared on my leg. Just before the Dr. appointment three weeks later, Tag licked it off.

SteveP

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  Just popping in to say I'm alive and back home.  It's been crazy at work and at home.  I spent a little time getting a race report started that I'll post tomorrow.

I do want to say how nice it was to meet Jlynne.  I just wish I could have spent some time before and after the race with her.  She was just as nice as I imagined her to be.  I will be back for this race.  They know how to put on a great event.

Oh...and I ran 4 miles with Ryan, tonight, too.  Our last run for, who knows how long...he's leaving this Wednesday...he and his new girlfriend are heading to Wyoming.  I told you it's crazy around here.

Okay--that's it for now--see ya!

Mariposai

Hello everybody!  Just popping in to say I'm alive and back home.  It's been crazy at work and at home.  I spent a little time getting a race report started that I'll post tomorrow.

Hahah, I was thinking the same thing. Just to report that I am alive after my first day as the Executive Director for the County's Housing Authority. Yes I know that I have a monster agency, HUD, to deal with, yes I know that we have a mile long in our waiting list, yes, I know this is going to tax my skills and abilities, yes, I know that I am ready for this. Today, yes, today I will bask in the fact that the staff had a gorgeous pot of flower waiting  for me with balloons handwritten all over about how glad they are to have me as the "boss lady". I am deeply humbled.

3 miles after work tonight chasing around the Easy Pacer. I tell you, I am anymore the Easy Pacer. Just love and smiling big about it.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Jay - I missed your birthday, but I hope you had a good one!

Mariposai - good luck, but I know you are up to the challenge.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."