Masters Running

Wednesday in Israel (Read 333 times)

The only time Ryan and I stop is to take a pee.

TMI Roll eyes        Wink

TW - Was there no warning, like, "Hey, this is our last appointment together.  Any questions?"  Strange.  Although that's what happened to me with my finger PT.  I didn't realize it was my last appointment, he wrenched around on my finger, told me what to keep working on, out the door I went.  It wasn't until about a week later I realized I didn't have any more appointment.

I'm suppose to be working, but in that vein - I looked back at the invoice I'm creating for this round of transcription.  I've been working on this batch since August 19!  I took a day off here and there, but still.  Over 2 months.  No wonder my butt, back, and sciatic nerve are PO'd and I'm tired.  I got excuses now! Big grin

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wildchild

Carolyn

Hey everyone,  sorry I've been away for a bit.  I've been at least skimming the dailies!  We went to visit my DD in Ithaca NY last weekend, and we hit the fall colors just at the end of their peak. It was beautiful!  I also met up with Skip for a trail run, and we went out for ice cream on the way back, which was a perfect way to end a run. Tag definitely has the right idea!

Holly, I'm happy to hear that your spunky DD is running with you!  Sounds like fun to stop and look up at the stars.

Mike, sorry to hear that Ryan isn't having a good XC season, but happy that you two are still running together.

Enke, sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you had a good visit with your family, though.

Here's a fall colors picture from the place we stayed:

Oh yeah - running -  I bailed today.  It was raining in town and snowing in the mountains, and I didn't have the right layers with me.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

evanflein

Nice, Carolyn! But I can agree with bailing today....

I actually got out there tonight, ran 9.1 miles after work (left at 4:45) and took advantage of the "high" temp of about 10 or 12° while the sun was up. The last mile got pretty dicy when the sun went down and the temp dropped pretty fast. By the time I got back to my office it was 6° out there. Brrr. But, I was dressed just right and was fine, other than my chin getting cold in the last mile or so. Longest run for me for quite a while, and felt good. 

Marathon Maniac #957

took advantage of the "high" temp of about 10 or 12° while the sun was up.

Jeesh - it's only been a month since I was there - how quickly you have dropped into winter......Undecided

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."