Masters Running

November Masters Miles - summaries and awards! (Read 452 times)

Tramps

She's cuter than you are?
    Good point.

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey, I'm going to win this thing in December. So go ahead and put me down for 0 miles...take that tet... You guys are looking at this wrong. It's suppose to be from the bottom up, not from the top down...geez children, lol. Tapering TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

wildchild

Carolyn

OK, TimBo, for December I'm gonna add a new category for LEAST MILES. You're certainly in the running but don't get too cocky, there are others out there who might be up to the challenge! For November, Anachrotech had you beat by -4 miles!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks Carolyn. don't tell timbo but, though his 35 days makes him the current taper king, I'm still the reigning December champ. 12/2007 tetsujin - 0 miles

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Thank you Carolyn, This month I was able to keep track of all my runs ! Total 241.4 miles Francesca

Marathon Maniac #3309

thanks Carolyn. don't tell timbo but, though his 35 days makes him the current taper king, I'm still the reigning December champ. 12/2007 tetsujin - 0 miles
              Ha, the way I feel now, I think I am in for 90 days..really. Beat that tet..gotcha TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

OK, TimBo, for December I'm gonna add a new category for LEAST MILES. You're certainly in the running but don't get too cocky, there are others out there who might be up to the challenge! For November, Anachrotech had you beat by -4 miles!
                Ana was lucky...I have this won, hands down... Thank you sweetheart Carolyn! TimBo

anachrotech

Ana was lucky...I have this won, hands down... Thank you sweetheart Carolyn! TimBo
                  Yes you do!! I already have half my November mileage and it's only the first week in December - jus' smokin'!! Wink

Marathon Maniac #3309

Ana, hope the best for you really, and happy you are getting your miles up. Hey, I have this perfect person to help you with running shoes....hey Tet, a little help here, lol. Taper King TimBo