Masters Running

Tues Feb 19 Daily Runs (Read 638 times)

pfriese

Yup evryday, it was a beautiful evening here in Oklahoma. I just wish I'd gotten home from work a bit earlier so I could have run a bit longer. Tomorrows forecast looks like I may be back on the treadmill for the next couple of days Sad. Went out for a nice easy run, but it was so nice I decided to crank up the pace a bit. 5.35 miles @ 8:46/mile pace Paul
    evanflein

Late post... just got my computer from the kids! Left work early, grabbed DS2 from his friends' house and dragged him kicking and fussing to the parent-teacher conferences. (ok, not really kicking, but complaining a lot) Had some good discussions with the teachers about expectations and what he needs to get his act back together before the end of the quarter. I think the problem is too much xBox... it may be on the chopping block here if things don't improve. Then took DH to the airport for a quick trip to Anchorage. He'll be back Thursday afternoon. Then home to do a little packed snow block removal (these would make perfect igloos!) before a wonderful run outside down the hill and back up. Did an extra loop around the road before ours to make it 5.5 miles in 48:55 and 39F! The warm temps the last couple of days have made the packed snow on the bikepath pretty sloggy so the trip back up was hard, but it was so nice to run in one... count it only one... layer of duds, and lightweight gloves. ETA: I had to try it a couple times, but got my avatar changed...