Masters Running

Wednesday, June 3rd--It's National Run Day. Did you do your Duty? (Read 34 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

I ran 12 trail miles to celebrate the holiday!

Good to see you, Tall!  Waving HI to everybody else!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mike E

MM #5615

Waving HI to everybody else!

Oh...hi.  I thought you were swiping away the gnats...

Marathon Maniac #957

I had an early morning dental cleaning, so I did not run today.

Does that mean I'm fired?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

National running day! A day to remember next year for a special dinner.

Tall, always so good to see you.

dave, good luck with the realtor. You chose the best path.

Great way to celebrate the Holiday, birthday sistahh. When are you coming to visit the kids, remember, allocate extra time and come visit us in Eastern WA.

Running, what a fantastic day! 8 miles total, 4 with the Steady Pacer and 4 with my rocking running partner. The sky was grey, dark clouds all around me, but I sure had some smile miles within me. Loved every second of it.

The crowning of the day was going to Home Depot twice tonight. Once to buy more paint for the porch project we have going and then going back the second time since I forgot the paint brush I purchased on the counter. Yeap, I was side tracked. 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard