Masters Running

Tall's Half Marathon Race Report - Dry Heaves and all.. (Read 337 times)

evanflein

Well, I don't think there's any slacker story here! Way to pull it out when things looked pretty tough. Congratulations and I agree with Hermosaboy, a PR is a PR! (and winning the team competition is great, too!)
    Tramps

Another impressive effort, Tall. You are a tough competitor.

Be safe. Be kind.

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Hey Tall, As always, your racing results are spectacular. Nice result. I'm gonna be in Renfrew for most of the month of October. How close is that to where you are? -PBJ
          Hi PBJ, Awesome that you are out this way. Renfrew is about 45 minutes from where I live, which in Canada is a short drive. Would love to meet up for a run or dinner. Let me know what could work for you and I will meet you in Renfrew at your convenience. Weekends are best, but I could meet up on a week night where I do not have the girls too. Tall you can reach me at fguay@rogers.com I will then send you my phone coordinates, etc..

Recent Best times: None recently

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Great race Tall! You really demonstrated RTYP (run til ya puke) but leaving nothing on the course Smile You are certainly 1:20 ready had you been uninjured at the start! Congratulations to you and your team! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

arf

MM #405

Wow Tall...just Wow! Shocked You are tough and so FAST! Congrats to you and your team on winning the Army Boot Trophy...I'd love to see a picture of that! Good luck at the PEC and I hope the perfect weather continues Smile arf

Marathon Maniac #957

Definitely a tough AG group you're running in, Tall. You really toughed it out and ran an excellent time in spite of the problems near the end - great racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

The Jogger

Tall that was amazing, well done and not long before 1st in AG.......... Roy
                    Congrats tall ones... Sounds like a nice race for you and you should be set up for a good marathon. Good to hear that you are fast and well.... knock off that tennis crap though, that stuff is for sissies. Ray
                      RB Yep I am stopping the tennis, I realize that is what is causing me achilles grief. You heard here first..Tall is going to go sub 1:20 in Picton next weekend. Damn that 1K uphill near the 18K.That's when I am going to run sub 3:40 K's...You wait and see. Crazy Tall

Recent Best times: None recently