Masters Running

CNYrunner and Super-Granny's Buffalo adventure: Margaritas, laughs and a half-marathon master's PR (Read 356 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh what a wonderful weekend Karin! Don't ever stop writing about you Grandma - the stories are simply priceless and I can feel your love in each one of them. Oh, and the race . . . . super job!! Wow -you are one fast lady and those margaritas didn't seem to bother you one bit! ~mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Don't know how I missed your report but what a super race!! Congrats on an amazing time: 1:35:23 That is so wonderful and it's so great you could spend time with your grandma. I know how special mine were and I miss them so much even after all these years. Congrats on a fine race Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

#artbydmcbride

A fabulous adventure with the yah yah sisters, a master's PR, hardware and cash! Woohooo! Not to mention your shorts getting big and floppy on your tightening rear end. Big grin Congratulations! Awesome racing and hilarious report. Smile

Runners run

Simply awesome! It doesn't get any better than family like that, does it? Clowning around
          "I think I can, I think I can..."