Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 11.20.14 (Read 36 times)

,,,thanks for the good wishes guys//.............and Tramps, Stressful doesn't even BEGIN to cover it...

but

I see more exercise in my future.

so I got THAT going for me.>>>>>>What could Possible Go Wrong?????

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

tomw, I hope your store sale goes through and you can join me and a few others in the retired life.  CNY, happy birthday to Super Granny.  Slo, I love your course profile,  Janie, my thoughts are with you and your family as your mother battles ALS.  Good job on the speedwork for ribs and The Saint.

This morning, it was in the mid to high teens and there was a wind.  Because the roads were slippery the last time I went out yesterday, I wore my Yaks.  I don't know if I needed them but better safe than sorry.  I got in 3 miles at a 10:50 pace.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

Mike E

MM #5615

Slo--I had actually thought about going down to run in your race but my weekend filled up with a whole bunch of stuff.  Dang, I wish I could go.

Speaking of going...I gotta get to wrestling practice.

Hey--I'm back from wrestling practice--nobody posted since I've been gone.

Anyway--practice was a whole lot better, tonight.  They had two different coaches and they did a much better job.  My grandson does okay.  He likes it and is having fun, so that's cool.

No running tonight...except for around the circle on the mat a few dozen times.  Yesterday I did 12 miles on the treadmill in 1:33:49.

Okay--that's it--see ya!

Mariposai

Howdie folks. This will be a short and sweet post for the lack of time.

A shout out to all those who run today! A mariposai hug to those who have ouchies, are resting, or just simply want one.

And yes, Rochrunner will always be MY Roachrunner.

Tomwhite is the coolest!

We are expecting a lot of snow tonight, yeahhhh I can't wait to run on it tomorrow morning. Today was 6 miles on the TM with 4@5k pace just because .

Did I mentioned that it will snow tomorrow yeahhhhhhh.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

We are expecting a lot of snow tonight, yeahhhh I can't wait to run on it tomorrow morning. Today was 6 miles on the TM with 4@5k pace just because .

Did I mentioned that it will snow tomorrow yeahhhhhhh.

I hope you get to do something else on it too.

lucky.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Our forecast for snow showers and possible freezing rain ended up coming up empty the other night. Fine, works for me!

I had a busy day today, and wasn't even sure I'd get a run in. But I got out at 4:35 for 6.5 miles with my headlamp and reflective vest. First time this year for both! Footing was pretty good, but I think I need my other more high-powered headlamp. I think the Petzl I have lets drivers and others see me, but it really doesn't do much for lighting up the path in front of me.