Masters Running

Friday's Delightful Daily, 10.3.14 (Read 33 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  Hey! I got to visit with Tammy for awhile last night!  She is really nice.  I wish I could have gone for a run with her at some point during her visit, but we both have too much stuff going on.  Oh, well...I still have Oregon to do...maybe then.

Mariposai

I am so sorry to hear about your two cats, Tom.

Holly, rest up that knee. You ran a hard trail ultra last weekend, dear sistahh.

It is so cool to see the Saint and the wiseone having fun running together.

Enkie, great 8 miles.

11 gorgeous miles for me today. The weather and the run was idyllic.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Enkie, great 8 miles.

you should come too posie, or maybe for another certain run

in Seattle on 11/1. <<<(Carkeek12-hour/Carkeek12-hour)>>>.

too bad you can't do both.

Nice MikeE got to meet the hot-tub queen, even though he's far exceeded

his goddess meet-up allotment for the year, if not the next ten years.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Hmmm, methinks Tet is feeling a little left out! I think it's great that Mike is meeting all these RA women! Being in the middle of the country, and most of the women apparently on either coast, it's not like he gets to do it almost anytime he wants <<<<Tetsujin/Tetsujin>>>>

TomS, I wasn't going to post tonight, and actually it is tomorrow (Saturday) even here as I write this, but I couldn't help but sending {{{hugs}}} for your kitty situation. Having two geriatric cats myself, I know all too well what your DW is going through.

Leslie, Midnight is a happy, healthy, if not too large 17 year old and he doesn't eat anything but kibble. He's starting to dabble in tasting canned food because that's what Abby is on for rehab, but he loves his kibble. And he's missing several teeth. I've read all that stuff about this is better than that for cats, and my cats seem to do pretty well on just dry food. They do drink plenty of water, and we refresh and refill the water bowl twice a day so maybe that makes a difference.

6.1 miles today, felt really good to get out there in the crisp 43° temps although I could've done without the 10 mph ENE wind.... This week is gonna suck for mileage, but I guess that's ok. Gotta remember summer is over and there are other things to do.