Masters Running

I'm so happy its Friday! 12.11.15 (Read 30 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

FUNERALS
    I might has well join the funeral crowd.
    A favorite cousin retired in Mexico came to town today town for his 96-yo father-in-law’s services on Sunday. I didn’t know him but, of course, I’ll attend with cous, . . . but not after lunch at the Swedish Club tomorrow and Swedish meatballs, my next-to-sushi favorite..
    PROPELLER HAT
    tom only - not only am I so glad to be such an ejit that I can’t post that propeller beenie hat photo with another barefoot runner back in the days when we thought it would distract undue attention and commentary on our feet (it didn’t work) but also I’ve been waiting a long time to use that word.  Thanks aamos. Have fun with your friends and running this weekend. 
    ps tom - I’ve also tried umbrella hats but the associated winds always blew them off.  oh well.
    Holly - maybe tell the teacher that’s how you do it at home
    and you’ll work on it “but a one hour detention after school
    seems a little excessive, doesn’t it?” 
    Maybe you’ll find out why but I doubt it.
    ps - you should be able to tell if it is a sesmoid by pressuring your finger on top of the two in the ball-of-the-foot and seeing if that is where the pain is localized. .
    Zigalina - Run of a lifetime eyes.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

ps - you should be able to tell if it is a sesmoid by pressuring your finger on top of the two in the ball-of-the-foot and seeing if that is where the pain is localized. .

Hmmm, no it really doesn't hurt on the top.  The pain is on the bottom of the ball of my foot, a little to the outside.

Mike - keep trying.  I mean it.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."