Masters Running

Thurs 3/12 Daily...Weekend Almost Here! (Read 459 times)

dg.

ShockedShocked now I want pretzels. Mary... (great timing ) thanks! I've been thinking about it.... are you running the 25K? (I know you told me, I just forget. sorry). I'd really like to! Will all depend on how fast I get better & can up my mileage. My PT doesn't want me to increase much at this point... I did 6 Sunday, 4's during the week. I'lll stay close to that for a week or 2 & see how it goes. Time is flying, isn't it. I was sure I'd be fine for it, but sheesh. It was the first week of Jan. that I pulled this again. Something tells me I haven't handled it very well. Roll eyes But no more... the model patient. that's me. How about if I just do the 15K? Nice & pokey? Will you save me some beer? After all. There will be PUPPIES. Well anyway, I'd love to. I'm so glad you mentioned it. Fresh motivation, a great target. But I'm not going to box with you. Do you have any idea how soon I should register? mta... I just noticed that the 15K is just a training run... and on a different day. So, it's either a 10K or a 25. should I toss a coin?
      Kevin - sending good thoughts your way for your procedure. Ran 3 after school today. I'm so dragged out by Thursday that my sproink doesn't last very long, but it still felt good to get out there. It was cloudy, but still daylight when I finished - my first after-school run since the time changed - so nice to not be finishing after dark. Time to pack for the weekend and review some lesson plans for tomorrow. Good almost-weekend, everyone. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Marathon Maniac #3309

Mmmmm - I love Aunt Annie's hot pretzels! Thanks Larry - I'm still following in your footsteps ..... Wink Dg - that is great news!! Any more thought about the 5/3rd? You can join Larry and I there .... 3 more miles on the treadmill tonight followed by 12 minutes of boxing. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to lift my arms tomorrow. DH might have to help me get dressed. Roll eyes
        Wait a freaking moment Mary, boxing...where in the heck did that come from...protecting my head... TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

just a quick post before heading to bed... Earlier tonight I had a fun 13-miler that ended all to quickly. Sometimes a run just feels soo great, I hated to have to end it. Lungs wide open and mind clear of the day's chaos...yes, it was a good run. I had my HRM on, but haven't looked at it. Night all!
          -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
          also on Twitter