Masters Running

Boston Marathon (non) race report (Read 362 times)

King of PhotoShop

You are a scream. Bring back more of the scream. Sorry I gave you the bad directions. I thought sure that was the right way. Spareribs
    wildchild

Carolyn

A fun, two-part report - hope you don't start a trend, though. Sounds like quite an epic finding your way back to Newton. How nice that Ira was there when you needed him! As you were there for Holly. Thanks for letting us in on Holly's secrets - she was too modest to post them in her own report. The last mile was the fastest? Wow.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

I stretch about as much as Willy Wonka flosses.
        Big grin Big grin Your T-nightmare sounds similar to DH's. Apparently that is NOT the method of transit to use on marathon day. Glad you found your family at last. I hope you will tell LongSuffering that I very much enjoyed meeting her - a lovely woman indeed.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Oh BPJ - the subway was terrible that day! I did enjoy the extra time at the water stop with your family. My deepest apologies for forgetting donuts - your kids are so cool that they were polite about eating guacamole (brought by Wildebeest) instead. You know where to find us next year when you run the entire race!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

hello PBJ, it must have been very hard for you to turn in your chip but you did the right thing. Thanks for sharing your experiences of meeting all the Boston Boomers during a very special weekend with all of us.
              what a story!! Thanks for sharing...and don't be a stranger.
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                PBJ Buddy, It would have been nice to see you again but next year I will be there. guaranteed. This past year was tough and it seems on both of us...but things are looking up for all of us. It will be a great year and therefore running will be great too. Look forward to staying in touch. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently