Masters Running

A Christmas Puzzle (Read 203 times)

Good morning everyone! This is long, so I wanted to put it on a separate post. If you're looking for something to do while you eat cookies and drink "coffee" this evening, this is kind of a fun quiz. Each phrase listed below is the title of a familiar Christmas song. For example, Number 1 is "O Come All Ye Faithful." See how well you do, and I'll post the answers later. Big grin 1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief. 2. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds. 3. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness. 4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere. 5. Embellish the interior passageways. 6. Exalted heavenly being to whom we have hearkened. 7. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival. 8. The Christmas preceding all others. 9. Small municipality in Judea, southeast of Jerusalem. 10. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders. 11. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits repose to ecstatic distinguished males. 12. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals. 13. Expectation of arrival to populated area of mythical masculine perennial gift giver. 14. Natal celebration devoid of color. 15. In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity. 16. Geographic stage of fantasy during the season of mother nature's dormancy. 17. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of Far Eastern heads of state. 18. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendilums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups. 19. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture. 20. Proceed forth declaring upon specific geological alpine formation. 21. Jovial yuletide desired for the second person plural by us. 22. Celestial messengers from splendid empires. 23. The antlered quadruped with the cerise proboscis. 24. Personal hallucinations of an alabaster December 25th. 25. Are you detecting the same aural sensations as I am? 26. Who's the myster kid? 27. Pastoral woolies nocturnally observed in vigilance by herdsmen. 28. The approach of the holiday commemorating the birth of Christ is becoming evident. Good luck, and Merry Christmas to all my RA friends! Jeanne
    wildchild

Carolyn

These are great! DD and I got all except 14 and 22. Can't wait for the answers!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Cool. I'll pass this around the choir room between services tonight! Thanks, Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com