Masters Running

Join "Team Amy" for the Boston Marathon (Read 879 times)

btb1490

I wanted to pass this on from Amy's mom. You guys are really making a difference here in the lives of others, with your support. Again, I thank you with all my heart! I have just read the whole e-mail again and am deeply touched by all the caring and inspirational words from all your friends on the Boomers team! Give my thanks to all for taking the time to send their kind words and photo’s. I showed Amy the photo’s of your friend’s children and told her about everyone running just for her. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason. I do not know why Amy is sick, but I know that I am a better person because of it and I know that her story has touched the lives of all who hear it. Children’s hospital has saved her life 3 times in our eyes. Her future is uncertain. We can only hope that medical advances are available to meet whatever problems arise in the future. Your fundraising efforts will support that needed research. The best part is, knowing how lucky I am. You do realize that you are not only rallying support and well wishes for Amy, but in turn you are promoting awareness about congenital heart defects, well done Bob.
    arf

MM #405

Dear Amy, My name is Corrine and I live in Canada! I love the beautiful picture that your friend Bob posted of you and I hope that he will let me take mile 1 because when you have to do something, or try and be strong, often the first step you have to take is the hardest, but once you take it the rest comes easy. I am sending you smiles and hugs and love Smile
      Mariposai

Dear Amy, My Nancy, I live in Eastern Washington. I am a runner who just loves to go outside to run for freedom. As I run I enjoy seeing children your age playing, laughing and having fun. From your picture I can see that you also enjoy to have fun and laugh. I would like to take mile 12 for each month of the year and because mile 12 is normally the hardest one for me. Blessings sweetheart.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Dear Amy, I made it! I ran 8 miles for the first time ever yesterday. Thinking of you helped me so much along the way, especially in the last mile when I was getting tired and my feet started to hurt! I just saw the wonderful picture that Bob posted of the two of you when you met at dinner. You look as beautiful as ever and that medal looks perfect on you. Have fun watching the marathon. I know you'll do a great job cheering when everyone gets to mile 13. Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com