Masters Running

Visiting "the Beers" (Read 419 times)

It sounds like a memorable visit with the beers, Tramps. I loved your detailed description. TomS
      Funny stuff, You either have a talent for writing or must be related to Lucy. Thanks for the chuckles Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

#artbydmcbride

I am so glad someone finally told the truth about one of these visits! Big grin I sure hope I get to meet you and your saintly wife someday, Tramps! {{{PDR}}} {{{Lou}}} {{The Beer's bar and mailbox}}

Runners run

Pshew! Glad to hear you only hit the mailbox; I was for sure thinking you were going to take out a corner of the house. Shocked grins, A
          Masters 2000 miles
          evanflein

I know, Aamos I was thinking the same thing! Or backed into their car, or something... Good Lord this was funny stuff. Sure glad I blew off all that work I had to do to make sure I read it thru to the end. Thanks, Tramps! (and Lou and Harriet, for being such good sports!)

Marathon Maniac #957

Tramps - I will now be forever envisioning you singing “YMCA”— complete with the alphabet aerobics... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

The Jogger

It's nice to be sitting at the computer laughing out loud and what a happy pic. Thanks Roy
                  Well I had to find out what all this talk about "insurance" was all about. OH MY GOD! You had me laughing out loud as I sit here in my office at the computer with tears in my eyes. What a hoot, what a freaking hoot!! You have a very special talent indeed Tramps and this was just an incredible read, thanks so much. Big grin
                  Tramps

Thanks everyone; glad you enjoyed it.

Be safe. Be kind.