Masters Running

Post your question about using RA here (Read 979 times)

I would like to know how to post my swimming. Sorry if this has already been discussed. I went to the swimming option, and put in my mile for today, and pressed "save" but where does it go? Helen http://www.runningahead.com/images/forum/emo_confused.gif
      Helen, you should be able to view your swim by going into your log and clicking on "workouts" or "calendar." Jem
        Then I guess I did not post it correctly as it is not showing up. So how do I post swimming? Feeling dumb
          Did you post it as a running entry? Or is it not there at all?
            Just had an ephiphany and figured it out. Now if I could only get the red face to show up??
            munchkn883

Want to post pics and I can't find how to do it....again. Cry I know it entails [img] at the start and end. Please ignore....I found it!

Beginner all over again

Hello, I'm new Still Walk/Jog-ing, mostly walk still. Any tips for setting up the activity and/or type in the Log? Should I call them all Run? Long Run, Short run, or will that just be obvious from the stats? or? Smile Thank you!

#artbydmcbride

Hey FrancesRe! Smile Whatever works for you. Look at other's logs too. I call mine : Easy, Long, Hill, Interval When you call them different names, you get to assign different colors to them..and then your summary graph looks prettier! Blush I mean you can tell you are doing a mix of different stuff. Smile

Runners run

I echo Ilene. I have long, steady, easy, steady/hills, hill repeats, trail, etc., etc. It's whatever you think best describes what you're doing. And yes, the graph colors are peeerty. Wink

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

FrancesRe, You can make one choice "walk/jog" if you would like too. Let us know if you need more explicit directions. Smile

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

...this is a GOOD idea....... one of my problems over here is posting a YouTube link............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22Jz...eature=related I've tried putting the ''img' thing on both ends and it didn't work, what am I doing wrong????????

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

TammyinGP

If I do a copy/paste of that url, Tom, I get this message: "The URL contained a malformed video ID." you can't post malformed video's here Tongue

Tammy

ok, I'll forgive you for making me buy the CatCrap if you tell me how to do it. eta- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22JzzcqVFw&feature=related HEY......I figured it out........... (watch for a used can of CatCrap in the mail)

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

TammyinGP

Tongue

Tammy