Masters Running

Dive! Seattle R&R folks! (Read 257 times)

Dive-- See that thread tet started, the "private message" one? You need to read that and sign up, first thing. OK, now second thing, two words: Pink Door? heh heh Wink A
    Masters 2000 miles
    TammyinGP

. . . snooping . . . Cool

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

aamos - thanks for that first step penciling in RnRSeattle for you and DH. second step is ilene's Intrepid with so many already waiting for you. in the meantime, please pass that pencil to tammy, . . . and some SoCal'ers need it too. Big grin ========================= 6/27 mariposai - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 tetsujin209 - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 Franc59 - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 enkephalin - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Half Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 evanflein - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 Mr. Flein - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 arf - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA 6/27 Divechief - Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon, Seattle WA

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Great....looks like we may reach critical mass on this and suck in even more KR's, RA's from other parts of the country.... hoping hoping hoping.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mariposai

Wow!!!!!! I am already looking forward to June so I can meet my life time idol...Aamos. I am so glad I am already registered for this one. I can't wait for this...but I realize that I have to wait eight months for this one Black eye.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I can't wait for this...(
              me neither <(www.seattlemarathon.org)>>> </(www.seattlemarathon.org)>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Let's have some Pink Door conversation people! Costumes? Sticking Powder? Sequins?
                Masters 2000 miles

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Let's have some Pink Door conversation people! Costumes? Sticking Powder? Sequins?
                  amy, shhhhhh. we`re already starting to think of drawing attire combinations out of a hat for the Pink Door or maybe choosing what someone else gets to wear. In this regard, remember dive`s little tutu that you liked so muchl. . . .?