Masters Running

WEEKLY RUN & X-TRAINING GROUP W/E OCTOBER 19TH (Read 274 times)

Football game was terrible,so I got the tallies done Big grin Dark Horse-23 miles+400situps,400pushups+weights...nice week DH Dg-27.9 miles +5 walk + stuff...great long run Dutchie-45.8K + 38K bike...including 16K long run...sweet eliz-14.7 miles + 2.7 walk...mmmm crabcakes evanflein-33.4 miles + lots of travelling...{{{sore foot}}} evryday-20 miles...all in 4 days...excellent fatozzig-30.2 miles...including a super marathon lyndenrunner-36 miles...coming nowor-14 miles +core/str + yoga...another steady week pfriese-29.7 miles...very good tetsujin-10K...good job my friend...you can't make it to every race you want to Play safe out there...
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      Mon-6@8:06 Tue-8@7:33 Wed-8@7:59 Thur-Rest Fri-4@8:23 Sat-4.5@7:58 Sun-12@9:05 Total=42.5 miles
      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
        Thanks, lyndenrunner. Smile Monday: 5 miles on the treadmill Tuesday: 100 pushups, 100 situps, 30 barbell curls, 30 lat pulldowns, 50 wrist barbell curls, 60 squats Wednesday: 5 miles on the treadmill Thursday: Nothing Friday: 6 miles cross-country Saturday: camped out in the frosty woods with National Guard buddies Sunday: 6 miles cross-country Totals: 21 miles running, 100 pushups, 100 siitups, weightlifting A pretty good week, considering I lost part of Friday, all of Saturday, and most of Sunday to National Guard duty. Dark Horse
        I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
        Dutchie42

Hi everyone, I'm here early for once Big grin Thanks Gordon for getting us started again. Mon....3K recovery run + 20min LB w/o. And the bathroom remodelling has started! Tue....nothing to report Wed...nothing again Thu...the bathroom remodelling has totally thrown my morning routine. I have to go out to shower, sigh. Fri.....nope Sat...7K easy and a shower in the swimming pool Sun..only 3.25K because I'm cramming for an exam. Total mileage: a measly 13.3K. And not one bike commute to report.

Dutchie
          Run the day, or the day runs you.

Thanks Lyndenrunner! Mon....rest..................done Tues...4 miles...............4miles Wed...6 miles...............6miles Thurs..rest.................rest Frid....4 miles...............4miles Sat.... rest.................. Sun... 6 miles............... Total....
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Hi All - Mon - Drove 5.5 hrs back home from Susanville. Got out and walked a few times. Tues - Slept in Wed - 3 miles Thurs - Rest Fri - 1 hr core/strength, minimal leg work Sat - Sun -

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Easing into the week after the longest run in about 2 months on Sunday . . . Monday - rest Tuesday - still a little sore from Sunday; light stretching Wednesday - ran 4.0; walked 0.5 Thursday - ran 3.0; walked 0.5 - doubled Sept miles; 1st time I ran 2 days in a row in 2 months - I think I'm back on track Big grin Friday - rest; leg muscles just sore enough to let me know I'm using them Saturday - ran 3.5; walked 0.5 on a breezy fall-like afternoon Sunday - ran 6.0 & walked 0.6 amid wild winds (I swear it was gusting at 40 knots!) and trick-or-treaters on the boardwalk For the week: ran 16.5 & walked 2.1. Eliz Smile

flomotioncoaching.com

evanflein

Hi Gordon, I'll hop on here at the end of the week, because most of this week has been spent cross-training anyway! Monday: Nada Tuesday: more Nada Wednesday: all day on evil airplane Thursday: 5.5 mile run in the snow. Turns out this was a really bad idea. Friday: 15 min (4 miles) stationary bike, 10 mins of chest/upper back weight work, 30 mins pool running Saturday: 1 solid hour of pool running Sunday: Totals:
                  pfriese

No plan for the week; on vacation in Orlando. M - alotta walkin' at DisneyWorld T - even more walking W - 9.1 miles running Th - more waling F - 10.3 miles running Sa - travel Su - 18.6 miles running _________________________________________________ Total - 38 miles running - Done Paul
                    dg.

Hi Gordon. thanks! a cut back week, & my schedule was changed for a few things, so it's an odd week for me. mon.: 45 minutes of prehab & callanetics. tues: 4.25 miles, 9:14 pace. 2 sets on the weight machines, stability ball things. wed: 2 miles, don't know the pace. met with massage guy who's a personal trainer, 40 min. free weigths & other thigns. thurs: 1 hr. prehab, callanetics, pilates 4 miles, 9:39 pace fri: 2.1 miles 9:45 pace 2 sets on the weight machines, stabiliy ball stuff + most of the new exercises from the pt guy. sat. 6 miles 9:43 pace. an awful run! but pretty out. sun: marathon spectating, which meant marathon walking. -). totals, 18.4 miles running, untallied walking, & stuff.
                      nowor

Continued IRC. This is why I live in N E. Monday-6.2 Tufts 10K nice run, did not race, but grinned whole way T-strength training and core classes W-5 mi and picked up beautiful leaves Th-core class AM + yoga PM Fri- 6 mi of watching as Head of Charles crews prepped Sun-yoga Summary: 17 mi in IRC, gym, yoga lots of grins

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks gordon, 15.2 miles for this week from a nine mile warm-up to UW Homecoming 10K Dawg Dash with about a thousand coeds and 200 dogs followed by, guess what, . . . , yep, you got it, tapering for the rest of the week. Smile Sunday (10/12) - 15.2 miles (9 + 6.2) Monday (10/13) - taper Tuesday (10/14) - taper Wednesday (10/15) - taper Thursday 10/16) - taper Friday (10/17) - taper Saturday (10/18) - taper ================= running with the dogs (2).

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)