Masters Running

Run Fast, Slow Food 5K in AA (Read 284 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Well, now that the old man is retired - he doesn't look at the calendar anymore - one year just blurs with the next I guess. Wink Nice running Doug! Wow - an 8:30 that last mile!? You were smokin!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Well, now that the old man is retired - he doesn't look at the calendar anymore - one year just blurs with the next I guess.
      roch, don't listen to her. As Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss said yesterday, "Let the haters keep on hating." You may no longer know what year it is or what time it is or which end is up, but the rest of us will stick by you and overlook your embarrassing gaffes, no matter how far you decline and how muddled you get. Your fren, Dark Horse
      I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
      evanflein

Hard to tell who is trying to stir up more trouble here... Tramps or Dark Horse! Way to go, guys! Thanks for the race report, Doug. Loved every word. Especially where you showed just who the tough runner is around your parts! Excellent job and I hope you continue to feel fine afterwards. And I bet we hear at least a couple more race reports in 2009...
        SteveP

This sounds like a tough 5K. Way to go the extra mile to support a friend. I'd have brought my water wings.

SteveP

Nice race and fun report. I liked the aerial photo of the course.
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM