Masters Running

TX Grandchildren -- Trip (Read 187 times)

munchkn883

I had a fantastic time in TX! Only thing that would have made it better is if I had seen Ribs & The Saint. Here are a few pics! Cannon, Reaghan & Piper Piper (a little out of focus) Munch & the grandkids DD1 & family (minus Cannon who was napping)
      Awesome pics Munch, I looked earlier but the photos weren't showing up...I see you fixed it! Aren't grandkids the best? Big grin I can see that the little ones love their grandmother and quite obviously that feeling is mutual. Thanks for the photos, I love sharing photos of my grandkids and love looking at photos of my friends (virtual ones too) grandkids as well.
        Your daughter is so pretty; she looks like you, munch. The kids are ok too Wink ..........that was a joke, they're adorable, as you know!
        Masters 2000 miles
          Great pictures, grandma munch. It sounds like a special time for all. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Adorable!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

beautiful family - thank you so much for sharing your joy with us!!

denise

wildchild

Carolyn

Beautiful grandkids, Munch! And they have such unusual names - I guess that's the trend these days. Thanks for sharing your joy!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks for sharing your pictures! You are very blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren. Hmm, I wonder how long it will be until I'm a grandma?? If my oldest waits as long as I did, I've got another 14 years to go. Sigh.
                    beautiful!
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    SteveP

our hard drive has gone into "cuteness overlaod" Shocked . Sweet pictures..Thanks

SteveP

nowor

Piper is going to be just as cute as his brother and sister. I remember when Cannon was the baby and Reaghan the toddler. Thanks for the pics and all the beautiful smiles.
                        arf

MM #405

Gorgeous pics! Thanks Munch. Reaghan has inherited your beautiful smile... she is going to be a knockout. arf

Top 'O the World!

Ditto to all of the above! Smile Beautiful family!!
                            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group