Masters Running

Family Run part deaux (Read 140 times)

selb3

Decided to take the day off from work, what with all the family here for a visit. Got in a nice 13 miler with brother Tom (tselbs) and niece Sandy. Started at about 8:30, it was sunny, and the weather warmed from 35 at the start to 46 by the finish. Sandy is training for a marathon in April, so she is ramping up the mileage. All survived the run in good order. Cheers, Dave

The Jogger

Sounds like a nice run Dave, in very good company Smile Roy
      btb1490

You guys are having a great gathering! Awesome!
          While here at Dave's, I haven't made time for the forum other than to respond to a few race reports. We did have a nice run. Even though we have each run with the others, this trip was the first time that all three of us have run together, and we did it twice. It has been special. A special message to SteveP. The marathon Sandy is training for is the Bayshore in your backyard. I don't plan on doing it but will likely be there as a cheerleader. TomS
          SteveP

We love reading about family runs here!!! Sweet!!!! Sandy is in for a real treat!!!! The route along the Bayshore is sweet!!!! There's one hill that's hardly noticeable. I plan on bing at the Bayshore this year Tom, though only as a cheerleader. My miles have been pretty soft as of late and the 1/2 is already filled. Regardless, I'd like to meet you and your family face to face.

SteveP

Nice to think of you all running along....hope to see you somewhere soon!
              Masters 2000 miles