Masters Running

THE WEEKLY RUN & X-TRAINING GROUP W/E JAN 11TH (Read 507 times)

You guys wanna keep this thread going in Gordon's absence? Maybe it'll be such an attraction to him, he can't stay away for very long.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I for one would like to see it continue.....Gordon do you mind if we try and keep this thread going?
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      Dutchie42

Gordon, sorry to hear your leaving us. Come back soon! dg.: when I had shin splints (many years ago), my PT told me not to do shin strengthening exercises, but calf strengthening exercises and calf stretches. George: welcome to the thread. Hope it continues.

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

Please keep the thread going...I'll be back one of these days
          Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
          nowor

Gordon, Enjoy your break. You'll come back refreshed and ready to lead us onward. In the meantime I'm willing to keep this thread going...but I'm not Gordon. Nowor Mon- 6mi T-strength training, then ball/core classes W-4 mi TM + elliptical + shoveling slop Th-yoga F-5 mi S-yoga + 1 hr snow shovelingBig grin Summary: 15 mi + core + ball + snow stuff
              Thanks Gordon for starting this thread. Hurry back. Mon....rest...............rest Tues...6miles.............sore knees no run Wed...6miles.............sore knees no run Thurs..rest...............no run Frid....6miles.............9miles Sat....rest...............6miles Sun...15miles...........15 miles Total....30 miles
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              dg.

nowor... that would be great if you did. (and,, if you were Gordon, it would be very confusing) we need a shoveling slop category on the log. Shocked it should include how high we have to throw the slop. Roll eyes Dutchie, thanks. I will be very cautious, hearing that. Evryday, i missed it on the daily... thought i'd sneak in here a wtg on your 15 miles. George, thanks to you too. good information. I'm working on making a new(better) schedule. I do get up early (3:55)(ack) & get to the gym right after they open, but time is still an issue. I will probably add days. I've been hesitant to do weights 2 days in a row, though sometimes I do. I always run first. will have to work harder on the gradual. I just set myself back again, which is so frustrating. When is your marathon? I signed up for one, but it's not till fall. Leslie, how are your ligaments?