Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 9.25.14 (Read 38 times)

SteveP

After rolling on a tennis ball for a while, the cat decided she wanted the ball. So she dragged it over to one of her many cardboard boxes. She jumped in, pulled the ball in after her, and then chased it around the inside of the box for a while. So we both got a workout this morning...

Have a greta Thursday!

Jay

Snork

Love the picture WildChild. Your run cracked me up.

Very cool about a brotherly meet up, Holly.

I hope you enjoy your Annabelle fix, Dave59. I'm looking forward to pictures and anecdotes.

Best wishes to your DD, Lamerunner.

(((((SuperGranny)))))

Yikes, Tammy.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. DW took me out to dinner. Unfortunately we were too late for their early bird specials. The place was clean, I'll give them that. But what's with the loud music these days?  When we ordered, I asked for a burger. The waiter (how could he go out in public like that let alone work) asked what kind I'd like. um...a hamburger. Since it was a special occasion, I ordered it delux. Then he asked what kind of hamburger "deluxe".. For crying out loud. How many kinds are there? It turns out there is a: Pepperoni Pizza Burger; Caesar Burger;  Bao-Wow Burger;  French Bistro Burger; Earth & Turf Burger; Kalamata Burger;  Sunshine Burger. And the prices!! I remember when we could get a decent burger for $1.99 and that included fries. And all the time that loud music. What's the matter with these young people these days? All of them with their gadgets. We were giving the kid our order and he's texting his S/O or something. He said he was taking our order with the phone. Who ever heard of such a thing? At least there were some pictures on the menu and I saw calamari. Just another crazy mixed up name. Those were the fishiest tasting onion rings ever!..What were we talking about??

SteveP

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

yeah, except he forgot "You damn kids get off my lawn".

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.