Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 6.25.14 (Read 35 times)

My scale tells me the same thing when it comes to beers during the week, odd thing with scales lol..

Day off from running, sitting in work streaming world cup, getting ready to home and grill some burgers..

SteveP

II wonder what else may have been missed, Hopeful.

That sounds like a greta couple of days Henrun.

There was a small on the way home delivery that took me past DW's favorite ice cream dealer. As fate would have it, I had just enough $$$$ for a quart of her scoop of choice. Happy wife - Happy life.

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Greetings, all.  Late posting for me.  5.1 miles around the lake.  Didn't cool off much over night--still almost 70 at 5:30am.

Wow--I never knew anyone that got invited to a race.

I've been having a sort of weird thing with my Garmin uploads--recently there's been a phantom workout shown.  Like this evening when I finished uploading there were two workouts shown, both with the same date, one with the right distance, the other for a different distance.  the one with the bogus distance didn't have any map.  Anyone ever have this happen?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

evanflein

Phantom workouts, nope, can't say I have. I have been having problems with the upload saying "there was an error" in uploading the data from my device or something like that. I either turn the Garmin on or off, or switch browsers and then it works. Other times, no problem. No rhyme nor reason to it. Weird.

Grey overcast day here with drizzle all day. It's lightened up a bit and I could've gone out for a few miles after work, but hey we got an offer to go out to dinner with a friend so we'll do that instead. That seems to be how rest days are born for me.

C-R

Hey everyone. Took a few days off except an occasional post here or there and some light reading. Just too darn busy with golf and end of soccer season. Plus its World Cup time and I have Germany and USA to root. Tomorrow will be a tough day for me.

Ran 7 3/4 with my son this evening right after the rain. Its was a nice run after my 4 am flight for Atlanta meetings and return. Ugh.

My scale tells me nothing. i refuse to believe anything it says. It lies.

I get it Ribs. Its good to take a break and refresh.

Nice award Carolyn. Too cool.

Well off for some rest.

Cheers.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/