Masters Running

Happy Birthday Tetsujin! (Read 178 times)

Happy, frabjous day! ....and best wishes for the year ahead! grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      .....you look like a runner.... and you smell like one too Smile Happy day!
      Personal Records 5K - 21:35
      munchkn883

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Big grin

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Maniac 505

HAPPY BD barefoot boy Clowning around Continue to have fun in your runs, you show us what this sport is supposed to be about. Dave
              Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Big grin

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

arigatou/gracias/gracie RA boomers. After my annual Roger Bannister Run recalling the first recorded sub-4min/mile I still remember from the Movietone Newsreel in 1954, off to all day-long meeting and evening baseball. Franci - thanks for the goddess company at the Redmond Watershed Endurance Run but. . . uhm,. . . did you know it's a 12 hour run and you've only run one marathon (back in 2005) and the Mt. Si 50 miler last month plus the 20th Century 100K is looming two weeks later?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

Happy birthday Taper Boy. I hope you have a FANTASTIC day on your birthday and each day of your life.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday, sweet Tetsujin darling! Big grin

Runners run

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Jon, you've noticed I'm beyond the point of no return....I'll trade a 5K for a 50K on the spot...much more fun! I was trying to figure out what to ask Rod to bring for a toast at our 7pm finish, may be some Italian Prosecco..

Top 'O the World!

What she said!! & how fortuitous to have your birthday on the "official" Roger Bannister commemorative day! Smile
                        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group