Masters Running

Thursday, July 16, daily (Read 34 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

I went out for a 12-miler before I headed to the airport to pick up DH.  He was away for 10 days, and I ran 103 miles in that time, including a day off!   I sure love Colorado summers!

It's not an overpass, but this is a picture a friend took of me on Monday's run on Ptarmigan Peak:

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

evanflein

Just gorgeous, Wildchild. But where do you find oxygen up there?

Those are some adorable grandchildren, Tselbs.... enjoy!

Grieving the loss of four marines today in another senseless shooting. Just makes me sad, and worried for my marine....

Ran 5.5 miles today in warm sunny but windy conditions. Beautiful day today, but the wind feels like there's a new weather front coming in. Makes the forecasts for rain this weekend more believable (but not wanted!). Saturday's 8k race will be chilly and rainy.... (rats).

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

To top it all off, the dang racoons decided to use one of my pots with plants as a soccer ball last night.  No wonder the neighbor's dog was going crazy.  And it was one of my happiest pots.  . . . dang racoons . . . .

Have a good one, friends ~~

I will get 'em 'em and make them go run run run!!!

Sometimes Mom and Dad are doing lots of things and there is stuff going on everywhere that I don't understand but I want to help too. Sometimes I lay in the sun on the warm grass, chew on a really good stick and think about stuff. After a while, me and Dad go run run run then have ice cream. Does your dad like ice cream too?

Rain is good to have fun on the trails with. I can't smell as many critters though. When there are puddles, I can find lots of places to get a drink.

Twocat, I see places bunnies would try and hide.

Those are some very nice pictures TomS.

Me and Dad went run run run today and it was fun fun fun!! On my best trail, more critters are back and it sure makes life grand. Dad was being a whiny baby about deer flies. He needs to see his Dr some more. Deer run run run. Not flies. Too bad he won't let me get deer and make them run run run. When I really want to get 'em get 'em, Dad says he will chop my tail off and feed it to the beefers!

Yikes!!

When we got to a spot with warm sand, I had to get Dad. There was a really weird stick there and it freaked me out. Dad said "Gimmie the stick". But I sure didn't want to. Then the stick went away through the grass!! I really didn't like that at all!!! Good sticks don't do that! He called the stick, "snake" and that one was named "Blue Racer". I don't know what "Blue" is. I know what a racer is. I'm calling it a "Blue Creepy Disgusting". For the rest of the time, I stayed very close to Dad and behind him. Just in case more yucky stick would sneak up on us.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Marathon Maniac #957

+1

Just gorgeous, Wildchild. But where do you find oxygen up there?

Those are some adorable grandchildren, Tselbs.... enjoy!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

6.2 miles in 47:01.

That's it--gotta go.  See ya!