Masters Running

The Weekly Run & X-Training Thread w/e June 29th (Read 255 times)

eliz- 3 miles + walking + strength...then fell off the face of the earth evanflein- 46.3 miles +walking + a long flight home evryday- 24 miles planned...??? fatozzig- 32.29 miles...great to have you here lyndenrunner- 48.5 miles nowor- 14.5 miles + gym,yoga and bike pfriese- 27.8 miles + 44 bike tetsujin- 15 miles and lots of well earned tapering Great job gang...Keep it going...
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      Mon-AM 5@7:58 PM 5 miles inc.intervals Tue-Off Wed- 3@8:05 Thur-5@7:59 Fri-8@8:34 Sat-5@7:03 Sun-10@7:45 Total=41 miles
      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks lynden. after last week's 15 miler with my world record-setting longboard friend, ten miles should do it for this week. back to business in July. Sunday (6/22 - 10 miles (done) Monday (6/23) - taper Tuesday (6/24) - taper Wednesday (6/25) - taper Thursday (6/26) - taper Friday (6/27) - taper Saturday (6/28) - taper

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Welcome to a new week, everyone. Mon - 5 miles w/three 30 sec steep hill sprints Tues - 11.41 mile bike ride in 56:47 Wed - 6 mile progression run Thurs - 1 hr strength/core/knee PT Fri - 8.02 miles in my 1.5 hour long run. Gorgeous morning out there! Sat - 15 miles, 3:00:00 Sun - Rest Day Tues - First time on a bike in ages. Gonna be a bit sore and walkin' funny for a couple of days, but had a blast. Smile Weekly Totals: Running - 34 Biking - 11.41

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Hey Gordon, thanks for keeping this thread going. And good job on the mileage last week! This week is very busy with all sorts of "non-running" stuff going on... Monday: Just stuff around the house and errands... geez that eats up time! Oh, I walked a mile at lunchtime. Tuesday: Sort of rest day... memorial service and our anniversary Wednesday: 8.2 miles of hilly stuff (5 at lunch, 3.2 after work), plus .5 mile walking Thursday: 6 miles at lunchtime, in 50:35, .25 mile walking Friday: 5.05 miles at EZ pace Saturday: 10.25 miles, 8:17 avg pace, plus .3 mile walk c/d Sunday: 14 miles, "wave run" attempt... plus 1.8 mile walk back up the hill to home Week totals 43.5 miles running, about 3.8 miles walking...
              Ok, I've quit planning and apparently have quit running. So no plan for me this week. I'll try to post at weeks end with any runs that happen upon me. For what it's worth, I'm still planning and still running in my mind. Big grin Famous last words.....I'll be back! Frid....3 miles Sat....3 miles Sun...6 miles total...12 miles
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Moved to the 40/40 thread
                Dutchie42

Hi Gordon, I'm baaaack Big grin remodelling still not finished. Lot's of paint jobs left, but the ground floor is livible again, so painting doors etc. can be done on the weekends and only if I'm in the mood. This week I've been trying to get back into a running routine. I was sort of succesful. Mon....6.5K easy Tue....planned rest day Wed...nada Thu....8.5K easy Fri.......planned rest day Sat.....6.5K easy Sun....

Dutchie
                  Run the day, or the day runs you.

nowor

Gordon, Aren't you off to Hawaii? Enjoy. Mon-6.5, last 2 in a downpour T-ball/core Wed-4.5 Thurs-ball/core/strength AM, PM-yoga Fri-4 Summary: 15 mi + stuff
                    pfriese

Late reporting in. For the week: 17.9 miles of running - Done 33 miles of bicycling - Done Paul