Masters Running

Happy Birthday Marj (Read 212 times)

Happy birthday, Marj!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday, marj. It sounds like it was a good one. TomS
        Yes, a great way to celebrate a birthday! Many more such celebrations to come!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Awesome! Marj, you are an inspiration! Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Belated Birthday. Perfect celebration with Henry.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday to one of my favorite ladies! Celebrate all month long, you deserve it. Smile Hugs!

Runners run

Tramps

You guys are the best. Happy birthday Marj!

Be safe. Be kind.

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Belated Birthday, Marj! May the wind be always at your back!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Hey speedy! Happy Birthday to you Smile
                      What flavor martooni? All the ver best wishes! Will we be seeing you next month? We're staying in Brookline and have tickets to the Friday night Sox game! grins, A
                      Masters 2000 miles

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday to the most beautiful goddess of all the boston photos that have ever been posted in the history of the world.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Marj!
                          ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats