Masters Running

Village Runner St. Patrick's 5K run (30 pounds lost and a PR) (Read 265 times)

#artbydmcbride

Oooh, henrun! That would be awesome to be at your birthday party! Smile

Runners run

huskydon

Dromedary, I am so happy to hear that you are running well, with no breathing problems. That is such an impressive thing you have done, dropping 30 lbs. You should be very proud of yourself. I have to tell you I had to come in to work to see the photos, as there was some filter at home........ There is no telling how much more improvement you can make in your racing, too. Congratulations on a wonderful race, and for being able to meet up other wonderful members of the SoCal citizenry. huskydon
        What a delightful post! Congrats to you all around. You look marvelous--really, you DO! Great news about the PR, but I'm guessing that is going to fall for another one in the future. My brother had severe asthma, so I sympathize. You must love being able to run, having suffered through the bad times. grins, Amy
        Masters 2000 miles
          dromedary, what a neat report. You got to meet up with Ilene and BC. You've done a great job at your running and with your weight loss. Congrats to you and Lew on your PRs. TomS
            hi everyone, thanks for the kind comments. Helen, we sure did have fun at CMM a few years ago. Henry and Marj, it would be fun to celebrate with you next month but we'll have to do it in spirit Wink Maybe I'll get to the East Coast in the fall and do a race with you. Here's a photo of me, Mr. Forward, and Ilene (aren't they a handsome couple?): Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ribs, you crack me up. Once a dawg, always a dawg. Maybe I have to swat the wimmens off Lew now that he's running!
            xor

(Mr Forward has a bone crushing handshake) Wow, there's now less to dromedary than meets the eye. Good job! Woohooty!

#artbydmcbride

I really am very very proud of your accomplishments, girlfriend! Smile And the new universe with you being fast is an awesome one!

Runners run

Yes, you look fabulous and you raced fabulously! I bet the old bald guy is telling his own story about how he raced a young good looking fast female. "We were neck and neck for awhile, but she was too strong for me and pulled away near the finish line. Hope I see her again next year." Congratulations!
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM