Masters Running

It's Monday, July 27! (Read 36 times)

evanflein

Took my sore legs out for a short recovery run after work today. 4.1 miles that felt like they took forever....

Marathon Maniac #957

Jobs are just business transactions.  Personally, I would try to play one offer against the other.  If you can get more you are ahead.  If not you likely can take the original offer.

Hermosaboy - it's not as if you were already working in the job, and suddenly left them in the lurch by running off without notice.  If you chose to take the 2nd offer, the first company has a runner-up from their recent job search they could turn to.  Still, I understand your feelings of commitment.  I myself am not particularly good at what Twocat suggests, even if it seems a wise option.  However, you must choose what you think will be the best fit for you and your family.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Holly, I thought runners were supposed to find bodies, not cars. Leave it to you to set the bar even higher!

Love the GS training Tet!

Nice picture Robin. Ah to be that lanky again.

Very kewl 1st AG, Erika. tag would love the mud....and ice cream.

I'm thinking "Happy Enke..Happy Enke".

Wildchild, you're pretty hardcore. You ultra people are just a different breed of cat. Wow! Going 14 miles in the dark sounds like a great time...when my night vision wasn't middle aged.

Thursday night we packed. Friday PM we set up camp and beat feet to the beach.

Saturday we got a lot of hiking done.

I think we all had a good time.

After kayaking around a lake, DW attempted to start the dog and I off on a race.

Of course he beat me to the end of the dock.

Then decided that jumping in wasn't a good idea.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Steve - looks like a great time!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."