Masters Running

Midnight Sun Run 10k (Read 293 times)

King of PhotoShop

Just now getting to this Erika. Sorry for the delay. It just amazes me you ran that well with everything working against you, travel, tiredness, a party, no rest and all. Very well done and a great account of what seems to be a pretty popular race. Taking a 2nd AG given how you were not rested shows what good condition you are in. Spareribs
      You are one tough runner, Erika! H&H Dead doesn't make for good race conditions but you did well. Congrats on your 2nd AG award.

The Jogger

You are amazing, how do you do it, loved the pics..... Roy

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations on your 2nd AG placement, especially given the givens. Shoot, I can barely even stay up until 10:00 p.m., let alone run a race at that time... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

The race sounds wonderful!!!! The pictures are sweet, races with the family are the best! Thanks for the RR.

SteveP

Reading this just cracked me up! Somehow I suspect of all the people on the forum you might be the only one to find a race at 10pm in bright sunshine and heat! Great race on your part. Second in your AG is quite impressive.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/