Masters Running

Boston Marathon Tracker (Read 68 times)

Amy finished 2nd in her Age Group!  At Boston!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

SteveP

Tag will help her with her ice cream

SteveP

dg.

WOO HOO!!!!!!

+1

!!!!!!        as our jaws collectively drop,          a resonating thunk.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Same here......................

Nothing like taking full advantage of a new AG.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Tramps

There's so many nice people around here, sometimes it's easy to lose perspective on what great runners they are.

Finishing 2nd in one's AG at Boston certainly puts things in perspective.

Wow.

And congrats to everyone running today!

Be safe. Be kind.

Mike E

MM #5615

Amy finished 2nd in her Age Group!  At Boston!

Well...obviously, she's cherry picking...

Congratulations Amy!  Way to pick it up at the end!

SubDood

What an awesome thread! It was great to hear henrun and marj cheer me on around mile 23 after meeting them the day before at Robin's par-tay! Of course, I had made every rookie mistake by that point and was fending off leg cramps big time! Mostly walked the last 5 miles. Good news -- I set a PR for most high fives with spectators along the course! It was a truly beautiful day!

Congrats to all runners, and really nice to meet a bunch of you in person!

And Meb is awesome!

--Bob (SubDood or subdivide)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Sub--not too shabby for walking the last 5 miles.  Sounds like you had a great time despite that.

BTW--also have to note a most excellent finish for CNY with a top 100 in AG.

...............   I have to go to the bathroom so bad, but I couldn't leave my computer!!!!!  Woo Hoo!! USA USA!!!

ok,

now I have to goto the bathroom......

............what GREAT TIMES////////.............I suppose I could hold it til rt and deez finish.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mariposai

Amazing fast is our Aamos!

NCY runner too!

Congrats to all the runners!

Now celebrate!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

this is more exciting than the Super Bowl or a Batman movie.

SteveP

wildchild

Carolyn

All our runners did a greta job - you guys made us all proud!  And VERY unproductive today...

Byll, thank you so much for your constant updates - much appreciated!

Can't wait for the RRs.

Mike - your "cherry picking" comment was perfect!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mike E

MM #5615

Bhyll--someday, I'll buy you a beer for your great work, today.  Thank you very much!

Great job everybody!  Even if you did not meet your goals, you all did great!

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Just a little late, but I realized that we didn't have Ileney's number to track--hope she did well, too.

Bill--I think you have a right to be tired--very little lag in the posting.