Masters Running

Hello everyone, I've missed you (Read 210 times)

umwb

I'm back after about a year and a half away from my favorite Boomers. My user name has changed.... but I'm still the same old ugly man with a beard that I've always been. I hope you are all doing well. I am still running, and hope to paticipate in my first half marathon this year. My famiy is great,! we are all doing fine. Also our newborn who was 3 mos premature is doing well and keeps us all really busy. I hope to get to know all of you again Big grinBig grinBig grin HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Jim
    When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
    dg.

oogly.... is that you????
      umwb

LOL Big grin Big grin Havent gotten any better lookin either
        When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
        dg.

Big grinBig grinBig grin Welcome back!!! I'm glad your family is well. especially your newborn. that's wonderful. ....I see you have the same penchant for positive names for yourself. Roll eyes
          evanflein

Oogly!! Oh how we've missed you! I hope you post often here... Congratulations on the newborn, hope there's no premie difficulties you have to deal with...

Marathon Maniac #957

UMWB - gret to hear from you again! Feel free to post a picture of your little cutie...we love baby pictures. Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Welcome back OSS (UMWB). I'm glad to hear all is well with you and your family. Also glad to hear the little one is doing well. Post often. TomS
                wildchild

Carolyn

Good to hear from a long-lost boomer! Post often!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.