Masters Running

Friday August 1 runs and stuff (Read 405 times)

Mariposai

Yes Tetsujin, we are OK, but the fire is very closed to some friend's houses..the smoke is starting to affect my asthma, but that is nothing in comparison to what people in the fire area are going through.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Way to go ribs, your progressing fine. Legs still feel trashed, 2 miles easy. Went to the pool just for some relaxation, no laps.

Marathon Maniac #957

What a lovely couple - Happy Anniversary!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

just checking in to see how ribs and everyone else is doing - best wishes for ribs and the saint for a gentle recovery! friday was a rest day for me, after working all night and just one hour of sleep - spent a fair amount of the day baking on the rock by the fjord, though managed a 3 mile walk. planning a long one for saturday. just saw the picture of the fires by omak - we were just saying how it's been a quiet year for fires on our side of loup loup, but things can sure happen fast. hope they get it under control soon... good runs all (it's really saturday here...) susan
          dg.

Hi everybody. it's late & I don't have time to catch up right now.... but will say Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Craneium. Smile what a nice picture. Here's a smile for Ribs. i hope things things ease up for you soon.