Masters Running

Pretend you are a teeny tiny person... (Read 56 times)

New skirt in town

I mean, really teeny tiny.  Like 4 inches tall.

And pretend that you wanted to run the Covered Bridges Half Marathon.  Hard to do on your own, right? So, you hitch a ride with a friend.  She just got this great new running tank called the Kendall Daisy WonderGirl Tank.  It has a the patented "Cleavage Alley Pocket" into which you fit perfectly, along with said runner's iPhone.

It's almost 80F at the start, and she starts sweating starts right away.  You're bored, because you can't really see the scenery. Suffice to say it's lovely, it being Vermont and all.  You enjoy the coolness of the covered bridge, but that ends soon.

So, you get bored.  And you start playing around on the iPhone.  You begin liking various things on Facebook, and emphatically sharing a particular breastfeeding link.  And then you start checking in at various local attractions, like a local dairy farm and a Vermont water resources center. And then you call your runner's sister, and leave her a long voice mail with heavy breathing.  Your runner was working hard.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpbkWNcNxqI

Bored, you decided to take photos of what little you could see through the fabric of your runner's top.  You plan on getting them framed for your teeny tiny home.

Then, after 2:01, you were finally released from your teeny tiny prison.  If you had known it was going to be a PW time for your runner, you might not have opted to take the ride.  But then again, you might have.

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

an amazing likeness

Good gawd -- it was hot out there today. I made an on-course stop early and the temp inside the porta potty was 184F. I also ran a PW or close to it.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Mike E

MM #5615

Great report, Robin...but I'm afraid it might tip Ribs right over the edge.

Marathon Maniac #957

Robin - were you boob-dialing again?

Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

New skirt in town

'Fraid so, Holly!

--RT

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Marathon Maniac #957

I've seen some of your butt-dialed FB posts - hilarious! I love it!  Prolly happens more than we know, though....

BTW - your birthday is the same as my favorite brother's!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tramps

1. This may well be the silliest race report ever.

2. Race times don't matter on hot days.

3. Framed properly and displayed side by side in a nice gallery with white walls and hardwood floors, these abstract photos could fetch a fortune.

Be safe. Be kind.

Well this gives pocket dialing a whole new meaning!  ROFLMAO  Great report!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Too funny Robin!!  You are smiling and gorgeous as always!!  Hope you had a great time with your family in Vermont!

denise

So very silly... So hilarious. Attagirl, teeny tiny girl!
                      mustang sally

Bad faerie

This is priceless.  You made my day, Robin.  Smile

coastwalker

1. This may well be the silliest race report ever.

2. Race times don't matter on hot days.

3. Framed properly and displayed side by side in a nice gallery with white walls and hardwood floors, these abstract photos could fetch a fortune.

A BIG "1"

Reminds me of the time DW unintentionally shot a video of the inside of her pocket with her phone. But your shots are more colorful, and watching the 'pocket video' made me feel a little nauseous.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.