Masters Running

Saturday October 4th Run & Fun (Read 406 times)

SteveP

I thought I posted something earlier and I don't see it now. To bad, it was reel smart two. I'm looking forward to hearing about your marathons Mainerunnah and PeterNC!!! Sweet!!! Your run sounds kewl busiman..Fall trail runs just rock. I want to go to a haunted house too!!!! 5 miles today. Afterwards, I went to a blood drive. The young woman took my vitals...looked at her readings...then said, in a soft voice, "That was wierd". ....I've lost track of how often a woman has said that during an encounter with me.....Not since I've gotten married anyway....Now I'm ramblin...

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Erika--thanks for that note--hope they do return. I may not say much, but I love to read everyone's thoughts.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

TammyinGP

My weekend 10 mile run will be postponed until tomorrow. Our weather is strange today. It changes from breaks of sunshine to torrential downpours every 10 minutes or so. tomorrow should be cool and dry, so I'll go for a run tomorrow instead. Hope the weather in Portland, OR will be cooperative as well.

Tammy

Lower body workout: 100 situps 30 squats 30 leg curls 30 leg extensions 1 mile on the elliptical Dark Horse
          I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

Renee the dog

5 hung over miles at 8 a.m. this morning on an old railroad trail that the area of Wayne, PA has paved over. It was fun to run in the trees! Yesterday evening was my 8th grade 30th reunion. About 85% of the class showed. First reunion for us. It was shocking how much people didn't change. The other thing that struck me as the night wore on is that no one was obese. I think the U.S. obesity rate is about 30%...something is going on with our group of folks, who all went very different ways. Even if everyone who didn't show up is obese (which I know isn't the case), we're still pacing way under average. I wonder why? Wishing good running to all tomorrow.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

munchkn883

nowor -- I read some of that mess. I really value Ribs input...he's a wonderful guy. I will miss him.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Just wanted to pop in and say "go get um Bob" I am rooting for you and know you will do great in your race...slow down to my pace so I don't look so bad, lol. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

dg.

another pop in to send good racing wishes to everyone (that is racing!) tomorrow. i'd say names but i'd miss someone I'm afraid.
                    hope everyone had a wonderful saturday and great races all weekend! i woke myself up early enough to get in a 3.2 mile run in 30 minutes before coming back in to work tonight - so glad to get it in!!

denise