Masters Running

another Boston RR BQ/PR, great day! (Read 274 times)

SteveP

Dang, that's quick. What's wrong with eating petroleum jelly??? It goes well with rice cakes.

SteveP

All I can say is "wow!". What a race -- you are going to demolish 3:00 in Vermont. It was great to see you again, and thanks again for the starting line pictures -- I have them as my background on my home and work PCs now. Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

btb1490

Busiman, excellent race! A lot of quality stuff in your report. You are a Boston pro, the way you methodically handled everything. That Boomer crew at mile 20 was pretty cool, weren't they? Appearing out of nowhere like that! This is a tough race to PR in, and you did that with ease, a testiment to your fitness level! Well done, you aren't finished PR'ing yet! It was very nice to meet you on Sunday!

Marathon Maniac #957

Busiman - congratulations on your PR and an awesome race! Not only did you run a super-fast race, but you still were able to enjoy that magical Boston experience, too - great job! I, too, am thinking about quality over quantity for my next marathon. Can I ask, which plan did you use, or did you modify one of your own?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Busiman Great report and heck of a time, a PR to boot. Way to go. I liked your report quite a lot and it was enjoyable reading you passing people around the race course. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Using a marathon as a "training run" and then setting a 3 minute PR! Wow! Maybe you out to give up "racing" these things and just train on them? Clowning around Congratulations!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/