Masters Running

Congrats to the newest 50 State Maniac!! (Read 390 times)

Holly smokes! I had no idea! Congratulations! Wahoo!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

SteveP

As well as being a class athlete, Amy has time and compassion for us little people. You're a class act Amy.

SteveP

How cool! Congratulations Amy and that you made New York the 50th is even better. It's not an "easy" marathon and then again you are a woman undaunted by the most difficult challenges anyway. You rocked the marathon and continue to set an example for all of us about the true joy of running. Can't wait to see you again and big hugs until then. Karin
        evanflein

Congratulations, Amy, and I had no doubt you'd finish and do it in fine style. You are amazing, and it was so nice to finally meet you in New York! Hope to see you again real soon...
            Congratulations!! Incredible!

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

In my neverending quest to "Be like Aamos", I've knocked down 4 states already! Yes Awesome, girl! Cool that NYC was your 50th.
                Blush Thanks so much everyone. As you know, the appreciation and good will you get from other runners means the most because you know they understand. Really, you are my running family and I'm proud to be part of that with you. Now that I've achieved this goal, I am looking forward to just running whatever ones look good or are home to an RA reunion. Cool My new goal is to meet and run with as many of you as I can! Big grin grins, A
                Masters 2000 miles
                dg.

Amy, all of us here in the Red Sox Nation want to tell you congratulations!!!!!!! You are amazing & wonderful & really do inspire us to keep trying & reaching & see where it leads. We were so happy to be able to encourage you along the way. Now... as a slight token of your appreciation, you could post a race report.... just for us. None of those stooopid baseball haters need read it. It will be a sekrit. We can't wait!! Evil grin I love your new goal.
                  PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

That is an incredible accomplishment! Congratulations - you inspire me.

Renee the dog

Sweeeeeet!!!!!!! Cool new goal too. Smile

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Amy, all of us here in the Red Sox Nation want to tell you congratulations!!!!!!!
                        DITTO Seriously Amy, a great big CONGRATULATIONS, I had no idea that NY was to be your 50th...WOW you really do ROCK!!!
                          I want that poster!!!!!!
                          Masters 2000 miles

Hill Runner

AMY, Congratulations! That's quite a lifetime accomplishment. Let's see...I think I have maybe visited a handfull of states in my life but you have run a marathon in ALL 50! Besides running in all 50, you are speedier than I'll will ever be. I hope to meet you in Boston one of these days.

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                            Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                            Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13