Masters Running

Sunday's Daily - May 18th (Read 37 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Greetings, all.  Made it out for my first run in about a month and a half.  3.1 miles around the lake at a slow pace, but no stops and nothing hurt!!  now I just need to see if I can do it again on Tuesday.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mariposai

Greetings, all.  Made it out for my first run in about a month and a half.  3.1 miles around the lake at a slow pace, but no stops and nothing hurt!!  now I just need to see if I can do it again on Tuesday.

Stumpy, yes you can. Just do it slowly, and watch for your form Smile)))

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Ie.

So today I took Lucy for a 2+ mile walk.  It puzzles her that I won't take off and run her hard from time to time.  She looks back at me as if to say, "What's wrong with you?" 

I know the feeling. When the dog looks at you, then your spouse with that "What's wrong with him?" look. That's extra special.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Mike - wow!  I bet Ryan loves that picture.

10.3 miles for me on Sunday.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

az2mntrail...I just figured out what this meant...I guess you have already figured out that I'm not one of the smarter ones on here...

Mike:  it took me just as long to think of it, LOL!!   You're gonna blaze thru' your race!! Good Luck!!